Partner Patent Attorney
- Korea University, B.S., Computer Engineering
- Yoon & Yang IP, LLC, Patent Attorney
- Central IP Law Group, Patent Attorney
- Korea Invention Promotion Association, Patent Attorney
Publications & Activities
- Planning commitee member for KIAT New Industry Tech Roadmap(UAV Section)
- Legal consultation for Korean Character Business Conference
- Invited lecturer for Korea-WIPO joint curriculum project
- Evaluation Commitee member for KIPA
- Advisory Board member for Project of International Joint Research Agreement Contract
- Republic of Korea
- Korean, English, Japanese
Seoungwook is a Partner at the Hwain IP Law Group. Since joining the IP industry in 2008, he has been involoved in various IP related activities and lectures.
Especially, he is focusing on research and activities in the field of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), starting with the Patent Technology Strategy Research Group (Korea Electronics Association) of UAV Division in 2014.
In recognition of such activities, he was awarded the Silver Prize in the Individual category at the “2018 ICT Patent Management Award”. He is currently in the process of being published in the Robot News column, including the latest trend, drone issues, and patents related to UAVs.